Butterflies & Flowers Tutorial Part 2
A Paint Shop Pro (PSP) Tutorial by Hafapea
From the blur:
- Right click on this layer in your layer palette and “Duplicate” it.
- Click on “Effects” on the menu along the top of your workspace
- Move your cursor over “Texture Effects,” and then click on “Mosaic-Antique.”
- Click on the drop down menu at the top of the window that opens and select“Factory Defaults,” then click “OK.”
- Then, click on “Effects,” “Distortion Effects,” “Ripple” and apply it at the settings shown below:
- Repeat. "Merge Visible."
- Then, click on your “Selection” tool and select “Circle” from the drop down menu at the topof your workspace and set the rest as shown below:
- On your image, place your cursor at 100,255 (the coordinates are along the bottom right hand side of your workspace.
- While holding down your left mouse button, move your cursor to the right until the left edge of the circle touches the left edge of your image, as shown below:
Happy Creating :)!